Applied Behavior Services provides cutting edge applied behavior analysis (ABA) services to individuals in St. Louis, St. Charles County, and surrounding areas in a wide variety of settings. These services include:
- Early intensive ABA (applied behavior analysis) intervention programs in the home for children with autism and related developmental disabilities to teach language, academic, social, and adaptive behavior skills.
- Functional behavior assessment and behavior plan development
- Social skills groups and other small group instruction to teach appropriate peer interactions and group learning skills to children and adolescents with autism and developmental disabilities
- Behavior consultation in school, community, employment and home settings to reduce behaviors of concern, teach appropriate and meaningful replacement behaviors, and facilitate increased independence in all areas of life.
- Group and individual trainings and workshops to teach others to successfully use applied behavior analysis (ABA) principles to reduce behaviors and teach new skills.
- Ongoing personal care and support for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities in home, group and community settings.